CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
APPROVALS & GUIDELINES
Through co-sponsorship with the NH Center for Excellence, this training is pre-approved by the NH Board of Licensing for Alcohol & Other Drug Use Professionals.
Day One: Maximum 5 hours | Covering Categories of Competence 1, 3-11, 13-18 and CRSW Domains 1-4
Day Two: Maximum 4 hours | Covering Categories of Competence 3-7, 11, 13, 17 & 18 and CRSW Domains 1-4
National Association of Social Workers
Day One of this program has been approved for 5 Category A Continuing Education Credits by the National Association of Social Workers, NH Chapter. CE# 4137A
Day Two of this program has been approved for 4 Category A Continuing Education Credits by the National Association of Social Workers, NH Chapter. CE#4137B
- Treatment Court Team Ethics qualifies for 1.25 Ethics CEUs
- Suicide Prevention and Corrections: What We Know & What We Can Do qualifies for 1.25 Suicide Prevention CEUs
Certified Prevention Specialist
This conference has been approved for Certified Prevention Specialists by the NH Certification Board in Domain #6 – Professional Growth & Responsibility.
Day One: Maximum 5 hours
Day Two: Maximum 4 Hours
We believe this program will meet the requirements of NH Supreme Court 53 and may qualify toward annual NHMCLE requirements; however, NH attendees must self-determine whether the program is eligible for credit and self-report attendance.
Proof of attendance will be provided to those that complete all attendance requirements.
In order to receive an attendance certificate or continuing education credit, you must must complete all of the following:
- Sign-in/out of sessions as instructed at the time of the conference. If you do not sign into sessions, you will not be given credit for the session.
- Complete an evaluation for each session as well as an overall conference evaluation within two weeks of the conference.
- Attend at least 80% of the educational portion of the program/individual sessions each day.