- Registration fees include access to all conference sessions, refreshments, lunch, materials, and educational credit if applicable for your profession.
- Pre-registration was required before September 11, 2023.
Two Day Registration
Wednesday Only Registration
Thursday Only Registration
PAYMENT, CANCELLATIONS & REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment must be made with a credit card online through the online registration system.
Offline payments: If you or your agency requires an invoice and/or payment by check, please submit the invoice request/offline payment request form. Participants will not be able to register prior to doing so. Additional instructions will be provided to you upon form submission.
Offline payments must be received by 5pm on September 15, 2023. Entrance into the conference will not be permitted until payment is made or other arrangements are put in place with the event manager.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing by 11:59pm September 11, 2023 in order to receive a refund. Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- There will be a $20 processing fee deducted from refunds.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation after 11:59pm, September 11, 2023 or for failure to attend.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment and will only be issued to the person/agency for which payment was received by.
- Please allow up to 60 days to process refunds.
COVID Cancellation/Refund Policy
If a registered participant has tested positive, is symptomatic, or meets other current CDC guidelines for isolation which prevents their attendance, the participant will be issued a credit equal to the amount of their registration payment to attend a future NH Treatment Court Conference (2024 or 2025) or they may send a substitute in their place to the 2023 conference.
- An email must be sent before 8am on September 20, 2023 (September 21, 2023 for Thursday only registrations) to [email protected] or via text to 603-573-3306. Failure to alert the event manager will be considered a “no show” and therefore a credit will not be issued.
Substitutions for any reason
If you are no longer able to attend but would like to send someone in your place, and have your payment transferred to them, you may do so in advance of the event by sending an email to [email protected]. The substitute will be required to register in advance. Additional details will be provided at the time of the request. If you fail to transfer your registration before 8am on September 20, 2023 (September 21, 2023 for Thursday only registrations), you may be considered a “no show” at the discretion of the event manager.
Registration & Attendance Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- The payment, cancellation and refund policies set by the event organizers as listed above.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines set forth by the host sponsors, event organizers, and/or venue.
- The host sponsors and/or the funders of this event may use pictures from this event to promote future conferences and trainings, recruitment opportunities, or to provide historical reference in annual reporting. Unless permission is revoked in writing to JSI Research and Training Institute Inc. prior to 8am on September 20, 2023, all conference participants and presenters agree to the use of their likeness in such materials by virtue of their attendance.
- The event staff have the right to ask for proper identification of attendees prior to or during the event and at its discretion deny entry based on lack of proper identification. The event manager may deny entry or participation in the event based on behavior deemed disruptive or detrimental to the health or safety of the event organization, event or venue staff, or other participants.
Accessibility & Other Needs
JSI strives to make all events welcoming and accommodating to all participants. If your needs are not addressed in the registration form, or if you wish to discuss your needs in detail with the event manager, please contact Lori Walter at 603-573-3306.
Please provide us at least 7 business days notice to arrange for service providers, equipment, technology, space, etc. if applicable.